Friday, April 07, 2006

Supper and random musings



This is what I had for supper 2 nights ago...
Chocolate milk with 2 packets of honey stars for supper:



Not to mention half an apple. >.< Ugh... stomach felt weird yesterday. Man, need to invest in a CAN OPENER... to increase the range of potential food to eat.

Crazy things that people do will be embedded in memories. =)

Was pleasantly wished first today at 1 am. *^^*

Yesterday, or this morning rather, I was on a coffee high - at late 2am my brain was still absorbing... sick sick sick! Jac, Clarabelle and Monika were mugging till like 1 plus before they left YIH? Exams are looming... will focus and do my best. I really hope I can do my best without going crazily stressed and depressed and such. Please help me focus! Discipline Mich... discipline.

Anyways, to all who are mugging... keep your strength up!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home