Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Absolutely NO Stamina

I really need to have 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Shucks man.
I wanted to burn some midnight oil but I was too tired when I got home from school last night. Oh man but I am pretty awake now.

Meeting the post-grad today. I kinda am not going to worry too much. Scold then scold lor, what the heck. I don't want to shed ANYMORE tears and get paralyzed because of this. Bakabakabakabakabaka.
Easier said than done though. I still feel the fear. A little. ARGH.
However when I woke up today, it's as if God took my mind and cradled it in His arms when I was asleep, making me have a restful sleep. Thank You.

Heart is still feelin' small... But I have woken up to a brand new day with slightly more hope in my heart.

Think I'll stay home for the whole of this week. =P Really could use some lovin'.

Catholic Awareness Week = CAW; CHECK OUT CENTRAL LIBRARY! Oh man... it's beautiful. The displays... even if you're not Catholic... it's worth a look, really.

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home