Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday in NUS library

I can't believe I chose to be here in NUS SCIENCE library to do my work on a SATURDAY. Anyhows, I kinda want to channel all my pent-up emotions into something constructive - like homework!

I have worked so hard to keep my mood up... which is dangerously at the risk of crashing down any moment and then I would be nothing more than a useless blob, being sorry for herself, moping in this depressing place.

*.*.*.*

I feel evil, I feel horrid, I feel like a Miss not-so-nice girl. I am sorry Lord. Save me from myself.

Meanwhile, let me run away from my thoughts and focus on something... more... emotionless.

ENOUGH of being silly and stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

"I feel evil, I feel horrid, I feel like a Miss not-so-nice girl."

lol, i'm sorry jus that, the image it brings up is a 10 year old brit girl threatening her younger bro of the things she'd do to him if he tattled on her :P

10/2/07 3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home