Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sniffling.



Oh man I keep sneezing the WHOLE DAY!
Either someone is thinking about me or saying really bad things about me.
I've a new pet cat. It's a fake white stuffed toy cat. I called it mimi. It's just so so so cute lah. So white and cute.

I can't get a real cat so a fake one will have to make do.

However, as a result of the continued sneezing, I simply cannot sit at my desk for more than 1/2h. Bleagh. 2nd May faster come!!

I realise with horror that I'm quite a spoilt kid. *gasps* Oh well... -_-... but does spoilt = undomesticated? If it's not equivalent, then... I'm not spoilt! :D
Anyhows, it was a rather funny conversation yesterday at dinner where Kor and I were so enthusiastic on how to fry chicken wings. Put what to marinate? What ready-made batter to buy? Leave for how long?? hahahah.

Okay, time to finish up that tutorial, bathe, eat and head back to school.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. aiyoh...i am no better...had a very bad stomach so suffering as well. :)

29/4/06 7:50 pm  
Blogger Talion said...

call it learning something new, we can't be geniuses at everything haha

1/5/06 10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home