Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's ALL Over! :)



Finally exams are over.

Had a crappy paper yesterday... ST2131. YUCKS man. I really salute Maths majors - they are so so so so so smart... and so resilient.. I mean, how can you survive coming out of exams not finishing paper after paper? I'll never get used to that feeling. I've learnt my lesson. NO MORE MATHS FOR ME!

Yesterday was an unwinding day. Went (window) shopping with the fool. Got shot like a million times during CS. Ugh. At least I'm getting better hey! However I felt the crappy headache coming back so I had to go back.

Heard some sad news yesterday night. I wish I didn't have to worry about it but I do and if that person goes... I don't think I'll ever be prepared for the day. However my reaction now is so different from 2 years ago. This time I am grateful to Him for the extra time I can spend with that person. That person is a living miracle, my teacher, my inspiration of true faith and strength. What more can I ask for? I just hope that the person will be able to see unfulfilled dreams fulfilled through me. It is sad that it takes an illness to truely cherish the ones I have. I grateful for this lesson. I pray with all my heart for the strength to love with all my heart and to do my best.

Bro's music rocks man. Love it to bits. He's so sick now. =(

Yay I'm so free today that I'm still in my PJs. hahaha. I'm a damn slacker lah.

JJ: When's sushi lunch gonna be huh?

Agape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

juz plow thru it loh in the hope that there will finally be 1 exam where you can at least attempt everything.

and find there isn't.

happy holidays!

5/5/06 1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home