Wednesday, March 14, 2007

<3

Thank you all for your <3

I had hugs.. though not physical, they were felt. :) Encouraging smses and msns as well got me through last night. You all know who you are. Oh, and talking to my parents helped, a lot.

Felt pretty sucky after the paper this morning - a very stunned, blank, hapless feeling. Bleah.

Been very worried about UROPS. Sometimes I have to make good effort to suppress the panic inside me, even while studying for yesterday's test. ARGH. No fear, no fear, no fear. All right, I've rested enough. Time to hit the... erm.. keyboard.

You, who have been ill, have been sorely missed. You, who are feeling down, I feel ya. :( May you smile from within. Meanwhile, I hold my heart still.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let go of ur hurt and move on with life. Once u place down ur shackles of worries and resentments, then u can take off towards a brighter life.

--One of the 3 supposed lions

3/6/07 11:10 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

who is this?

18/6/07 1:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home