Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Weekend.

I should be quivering at the sheer amount of work that is ahead of me - strangely I am not. I guess after 5 semesters I have somewhat learnt the art stress management so that I won't unnecessarily worry people. The end of the week has been great - Friday I got to hang out with some wonderful people and engage in a two-hour laughter therapy. Saturday started out real bad... I wrongly remembered the Physiology open house date and missed this opportunity which I had been waiting so long for. Furthermore, I travelled all the way to school only to find out that the SPSS programme wasn't working The preliminary presentation is this coming thursday and I REALLY NEEDED TO RUN THOSE TESTS. Fortunately there was a kind senior who showed me a way out. The day turned out much much better in the evening. :) I had great company on the way back to the east, had a fun time exploring the bus routes to my grandma's place, had great food, had great conversations with an older cousin, had a back-to-the-past experience going down to the mama shop to buy sweets, had a fine time playing hangman and also playing aeroplanes with my younger cousins. It would have been really great if we could bring them down to play those aeroplanes but it was raining and they were ill. A sweet, sad parting at the end of everything, and the knowledge of a lonely pain-ass ride back saddened me even more. BUT we'll surely meet soon! <3

However, I do regret not being able to do certain things this weekend - going down to Cindy's maiden flea market sale, going down to east coast park to support Jac in her biathalon with Iggy C and going to uncle andrew's place tonight for dinner (15th day of CNY). I really wish I could have been there but this week is CRUNCH-TIME week. :(

Another thing which I wish I could get myself going is to do some REAL SERIOUS lenten reflection. I am too distracted to focus. I really want to reflect, grow and change to become a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home