Sunday, May 07, 2006



Although the results were the same as 5 years ago, I must say the results were exciting to watch!! :)

It's like in a coffee shop. heeheehee.

I've something to say about the elections and such.. but I've to go for mass... hahah and I'm still in my pjs. >.<

Anyhows, about shirking responsibilities, why don't I feel a big sense of guilt like I would used to? *shrugs* Perhaps I'm more in control and I know that I should be joyful as He knows that I am sincere although I may fall at times or perhaps I have accepted these flaws exist and all I can do now is to keep trying to reach the ideal. For that I am sorry. I will try my best! I will really try... Please grant me strength, time, a sound mind and happy heart.

Good girl meets bad boy.
Surprises abound...
Just drives one to sheer madness!
Let's meet at the golden mean.

The number four.
Let's go for more! ;)

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home