Thursday, May 11, 2006

Music entry.



Had a good laugh last night.
Bro's my mood-increaser, changes my mood from down to up.
I love him to bits!
The look on his face was so incredulous when I was ranting my heart out because I couldn't keep it inside of me. It's silly but I am silly. He taught me how to wear a beanie.

Calm my palpitating heart.
Be strong and smile because you'll be all right.
I'll be all right.
Be strong to curb the longing that threatens to spill out and show the real inside.
Courage Mich, Courage! =)
(hmm, that sounds like some quote from the movie Master and Command)

Found some really cool music stuff lately...
1. Audacity software - a multi-layering software!!!! SUPER COOL! (thanks neph!)
2. Finale notepad 2006 - note-writing, playback, can even add the lyrics! :)
3. My VERY OWN chromatic pitch pipe! Oh man... I've been wanting this for ages.
4. A small theory book (grade 1-5). To Mark and Jo, hahah I can help you guys out in theory once I erm.. brush up on it? =) As I have promised. Let me know after June 16 ya?

Yesterday's MM session was great. We were like talking and milling. Justin and Ivan even composed a song and let us hear. How cool is that? They have talent man. :) And they (the MM people) are really understanding about things. For example, me going overseas at this crucial point. Spirits are up.. they're determined to make things work. I am truly grateful. Thank God.

Bro was talking to me about setting up a band... oh man! Imagine playing somewhere as big as Balaclava. I'm honoured but I think they should find someone more proficient in keyboard. My keyboarding skills suck, not good enough for pubs and such. Hmm... drummers anyone?

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

I'm a drummer.. haha sometimes... Have a safe trip... Come back safe yeah

14/5/06 1:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

practice la. can one. u have the beer drinking skills down liao. :p

16/5/06 10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home